Terms & Conditions
By booking a class with Fiona Carter either through online booking or by cheque or cash, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as set out below.
I want you to enjoy and benefit from your Pilates classes. The terms and conditions below are set out to help you do this and to safe-guard my classes. During my classes you will receive:
• Expert, experienced teaching from a fully qualified and licensed Pilates teacher.
• The benefit of our courtesy make up class facility.
• Equipment use during your Mat classes
Payments, Cancellations & Refunds
Bookings made by cash or cheque or through my website are final, no refunds or exchanges can be given, so please be sure of your purchase.
Your mat class or studio session is not confirmed until I have received payment from you. If you choose to pay by cheque or cash, your place is only secure once I have received payment and notified you of receipt.
All blocks of Mat classes once booked, are non-refundable, non-changeable and not transferable to another person.
Studio sessions, wether purchased as a one-off or a block, are non-refundable, non-changeable and not transferable to another person.
These terms are applicable to everyone in all circumstances. Thank you for your understanding.
Studio Appointment and Drop-In Mat Class Cancellation Policy
Appointments made are not transferable to another person. You can cancel studio appointments up to 24 hours before the start time of the appointment and not be charged. After 24 hours, you will be charged for the session. Please use all your blocks of studio appointments within 6 months of the the first booked session in the block, any left over will expire 6 months after your first session in the block.
I supply all the equipment you need, including mats. For hygiene and comfort reasons, many people like to bring their own mat to class.
• I understand that my teacher is a qualified and insured Pilates mat class or studio teacher.
• I understand that Fiona Carter is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class or Studio Sessions.
• I will tell the teacher of anything painful / unusual I experience in the class and between classes.
• I will stop doing the exercise if I or she thinks I need to, or follow the alternatives my teacher gives me.
• I understand my teacher may offer me professional advice relating to my ability to exercise and she may consider it unprofessional to continue to teach me if I do not wish to follow that advice.
• I will keep my teacher updated on any changes in my medical condition.
• I understand that all exercise carries a risk and I voluntarily participate in Fiona Carters Pilates classes with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Fiona Carter for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
• If you are struggling with anything in your class, have any problems or concerns, do please let me know as soon as you can, and we will do our best to help.
• We reserve the right to change the advertised teacher if the teacher is unavailable due to illness or unforeseen circumstances.
• If there are not enough people booked into the class to run it for the term, we reserve the right to cancel the class. A full refund will be given to to you.
Please keep your property with you and safe as I cannot be held responsible for anything lost or stolen during a mat class.
Thank you for agreeing to my terms and conditions